Paco Rabanne 1 Million Prive EDP opens using a moderate projection of sweet, citrus, tobacco, spicy and resinous notes. The opening is daring, aromatic, manly, and very pleasant. The blood orange has a sour note, noticeable during the opening. The cinnamon adds a pleasant, sexy, and notable note. The tobacco inside this fragrance is an aromatic very noticeable touch, not even black or blond tobacco, but somewhere in between.
The myrrh joins the blend including a resinoussweet, sweet, hot touch, and it makes the odor feel dense. Not described as a formal note but there’s a boozy note caused by the combination of cinnamon, myrrh, and tobacco notes, which matches the fragrance very well. The tonka bean, which is listed as a base note, came up when the odor is applied but it further develops adding caramel and honey-like accord.
The patchouli found at the base notes is your least noticeable notice. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Prive EDP has a tiny but noticeable opening to dry-down change, the blood glucose is much more noticeable during the introduction, but as time passes and notes move toward the dry-down, it requires one or two steps back.
Once Paco Rabanne’s 1 Million Prive has reached is complete dry-down, it can be outlined as a sweet, resinous, cinnamon, and tobacco fragrance with some orange and faint green accords. The fragrance feels daring, boozy, casual, yummy, compact, exotic, masculine, contemporary, nicely-blended, nocturnal, playful, resinous, refined, rich, sweet, syrupy, hot, and very pleasant.
1 Million Prive Recommendation:
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Prive has exceptional popularity and it is well warranted, it is versatile, performs well, it’s pleasant and it feels exceptional; it’s a terrific casual and clubbing fragrance. This is a great buy.
1 Million Prive Overview:
The odor feels bold, boozy, casual, yummy, dense, exotic, masculine, modern, nicely-blended, nocturnal, playful, resinous, elegant, rich, sweet, syrupy, warm, and very agreeable.
1 Million Prive Similar:
All these are examples of aromas at the same genre:
- Burberry London Men EDT is a really reasonably priced fragrance that features tobacco, candy, cinnamon, woody, warm spicy, and leather.
- Cuba Royal Men EDT features vanilla, cedar, and tobacco notes also, it’s very reasonably priced.
- Parfums De Marly Herod Men EDP is a great niche, a tobacco-based fragrance with outstanding performance.
- Thierry Mugler Angel A*Men Pure Havana might be among the best daring and sweet tobacco-based designer fragrances.
- Xerjoff Casamorati 1861 Naxos features bergamot, lavender, lemon, jasmine, cinnamon, honey, tobacco, and tonka bean, and it is a great niche fragrance.