Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum opens with a solid projection of sweet, spicy, suede, and boozy accords. The opening is daring, intense, elegant, casual, and unique. The mandarin, run, suede, violet leaf, and vanilla are the prominent opening notes. The mandarin is a passing visitor; its citrusy sweetness comes and goes rather quickly. The rum comes next and combines with the mandarin producing a unique, very inviting, boozy, sweet, and citrusy opening accord. As time passes, the mandarin goes towards the back while the suede, violet leaf, and vanilla increase to take the fragrance’s lead.
The now fully develop suede introduces an extreme, very aromatic, dry, musky, white leather-like accord. Similarly, the violet foliage provides a notable accord, refreshing, ozonic, green vegetable, breezy, cucumber-like having an aquatic touch. As the fragrance reaches down its dry, the vanilla completes its development enveloping the notes at a very aromatic but not too sweet scent.
The sweetness of the vanilla is noticeable already during the openingnonetheless, towards the dry down, this sweetness acquires a gourmand aromatic character. The fragrance is relatively linear; most of the notes that come up when the odor is applied and continue into the dry down except the mandarin and vanilla. The mandarin is a sweet citrusy touch during the opening, and the vanilla boosts its existence towards the dry down.
After Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum has attained its complete dry down, it can be summarized as a powerful projection, sweet vanilla, suede, boozy rum, ozonic violet leaf, spicy licorice, coriander, and cumin fragrance.
Dior Fahrenheit Recommendation:
Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum are available for about $112(2.5oz). It is a unique, inviting, masculine, and equally elegant/casual fragrance with excellent performance. This is a superb buy.
Dior Fahrenheit Overview:
A strong projection, sweet vanilla, suede, boozy rum, ozonic violet leaf, spicy licorice, coriander, and cumin odor. The odor feels daring, boozy, casual, commanding, elegant, exotic, expensive, fragrant, imposing, extreme, leathery, manly, mysterious, nicely-blended, nocturnal, elegant, sweet, warm, versatile, and pleasant.
Dior Fahrenheit Similar:
All these are examples of fragrances in the same genre:
- Azzaro Pour Homme EDT is a great, classy, hot anise, caraway, mossy oakmoss, purple floral lavender, and musky leather fragrance.
- Bvlgari Man in Black EDP is a really good, gentle, sweet tobacco, rum, leather, smoky, and spices fragrance.
- Dior Fahrenheit EDT is a terrific, intense, leather, mild powdery violet leaf, spicy nutmeg, and musky floral fragrance.
- Giorgio Armani Code Absolu is a great fruity, soft leathery, balsamic, and woody fragrance.
- Giorgio Armani Code Profumo EDP is a really good, intense, sweet, tonka, leather, spicy cardamom, and nutmeg fragrance.
- Guerlain L’Homme Ideal EDP is a really good, sweet, cherry, nutty almond, vanilla, tonka, and leather fragrance.
- John Varvatos Dark Rebel Rider EDT Men Spray is a really dark fragrance, leather, incense, and forests, but lacks longevity.
- Mercedes-Benz Club Black EDT Men is superb, sweet vanilla, benzoin, smoky incense, and woody fragrance.
- Nishane Fan Your Flames is a great, intense, rum, tobacco, woody, and tonka odor.
- Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum is a great strong projection, vanilla, suede, rum, aquatic, and spicy fragrance.
More Fragrance Reviews:
- 5th Ave
- Dior Homme Intense
- Dior Homme Sport
- Creed Green Irish Tweed
- 1 Million Cologne Paco Rabanne
- Dior Fahrenheit
- PI Givenchy
- Body Kouros Yves Saint Laurent
- Ultra Male Jean Paul Gaultier