Eros Versace EDT opens using a moderate projection of citrus, citrus, sweet, and spicy notes. The opening is quite refreshing, bright, inviting, exceptional, and yummy. The green mint, apple, and lemon are the most obvious opening notes. The lemon is your refreshing and bright starting notice, sour, sour, and lively; the green apple is from its own side, yummy sweet, sweet, sour, crispy, and acidic.
The mint rounds up the opening with its heating green and somewhat spicy note. The ambroxan doesn’t take long to surface, a sterile, musky, powdery, lemony, and ambery notice which operates nicely, enhancing the odor projection. Since the odor moves towards its down dry. The tonka bean and vanilla include a pleasant and aromatic touch without creating the odor overly sweet or getting away the focus from the mint, green apple, and lemon.
The vetiver, oakmoss, and cedar are a part of the service notes; they unite their notes to make a brand new green and woody accord, which eventually become the point where the showcased notes exist. The geranium is a faint touch at the far rear of this odor. The odor has a noticeable however simple opening to dry change.
The opening is citrusy, fruity, cooling hot, it comprises the mintgreen apple, and lemon; towards down the dry, the ambroxan, tonka, and vanilla combine the notes that are featured, the cedar and vetiver become service notes.
After Versace Eros EDT has attained its complete down dry, it may be outlined as a medium to a solid projection, hot mint, fruity green apple, musky ambroxan, somewhat sweet vanilla, tonka, and woody cedar fragrance with bloated and green floral accords.
Eros Versace Recommendation:
Versace Eros EDT could be gotten for approximately $60. It’s a delectable, exceptional, and incredibly inviting odor that makes it the perfect crowd-pleaser. This is a superb purchase.
Eros Versace Overview:
The odor feels casual, reassuring, yummy, energizing, beautiful, fresh, sweet, green, high quality, inviting, masculine, contemporary, musky, nicely-blended, lively, refreshing, rich, flamboyant, enchanting, sour, lively, unique, sweet, unique, adaptable, crazy, woody, and very agreeable.
Eros Versace Similar:
Versace Eros EDT and Versace Eros Flame EDP discuss some commonalities or even DNA. All these are cases of other aromas in the Exact Same genre:
- Armaf Sauville EDP Guys is a really good, extreme, musky ambroxan, lemon, and hot peppery fragrance.
- Salvatore Ferragamo F Black Pour Homme EDT is a great, refreshing, woody, and peppery odor.
- Hugo Boss Bottled Intense EDP Is Quite sweet, vanilla, sandalwood, hot cinnamon, cloves, and citrus fragrance.
- Versace Eros Flame EDP is a great, sharp, sour, sweet mandarin orange, and spicy fragrance.
- Victoria Secret Very Sexy Platinum for Him is OK, very common, a fresh woody, mossy, ozonic, violet leaf, and spicy fragrance.
- Versace Eros EDT is a fantastic, spicy mint, fruity green apple, musky ambroxan, mildly sweet vanilla, tonka, and woody cedar fragrance.
More Fragrance Reviews:
- 5th Ave
- Dior Homme Intense
- Dior Homme Sport
- Creed Green Irish Tweed
- 1 Million Cologne Paco Rabanne
- Dior Fahrenheit
- PI Givenchy
- Body Kouros Yves Saint Laurent
- Ultra Male Jean Paul Gaultier